DIRECTORATE OF STUDENTS’ WELFARE
This Directorate is charged with the duty of coordinating all the students’ affairs in collaboration with the students association (URSU) to encourage and facilitate a respectful and collegial campus environment which promotes the social, intellectual, and psychological development of the members of UR CST students’ community.
The Directorate is made up of four departments namely:
- Games, Sports and Culture
- Healthy Centre ( Clinic)
- Welfare and Recreation service unit
- Accommodation unit
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE DIRECTORATE
- Ensure that students receive the best services as mentioned above.
- Create a conducive learning environment to Students.
- Plan and budget for the directorate.
- Give attention and special care to the needy students.
- Advise management about students’ complaints so that they are amicably solved
- Ensure that there is harmony within the students’ community.
There are 7 members of staff in the directorate, two men and five women each with different professional training as follows:
1 Director of the Service
1 Sports and Culture Officer
1 Welfare and Recreation Officer