25 Jun 2019
At graduation, graduates of Estate Management and Valuation programme are expected to be capable of:
• Real Estate Finance: mortgage advice and Housing Finance Policy.
• Expropriation advice to the government and developers, Land and Property Valuation.
• Property Management: Building Maintenance, Handling Leases, Marketing the Property, Handling move in and outs of a building/house.
• Real Estate Agency: Marketing Real Estate and tenants search
• Real Estate Investment: financial and technical advice to developers (the best financial, technical and location option for a new building or real estate)
• Construction and Housing Project Management
• Infrastructure Economists